NEW DELHI: In yet another fire incidet in the capital a fire broke out at a 10-storeyed residential building in northwest Delhi’s Pitampura on Wednesday night. About 100 residents were safely rescued and no one was injured in the fire late Wednesday night, a fire official said. A few residents complained of mild suffocation after inhaling fumes, but did not require medical attention, Chief Fire Officer Atul Garg said.The fire broke out on a fifth-floor apartment around 1 am and spread to other floors. Fifteen fire tenders took nearly three hours to extinguish the flames, the official said. Furniture and other household items were damaged, the official said, adding that the exact cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained. Also Read – Kejriwal ‘denied political clearance’ to attend climate meet in DenmarkSince it was a multi storey building, the level of tragedy could have been worse but the fire deprtment which acted swiftly saved the people struck inside and averted the tragedy. People were seen crying for help. Since the fire was at the fifth floor the floor above it were mostly affected and required immediate help. The timely action of the Fire brigade managed to save several lives. It took several hours for the firemen to douse the flames and rescue the residents of the building.